How To Make Temporary Tattoos At Home !
Then you must read,
This Is New way to Get Perfect Tattoos Without Harming Your Body !This Method Need Very Less Interval of Time and Very Helpful for Busy Schdule !People are paying lots of money on different types of tattoos and harming there bodies,
There are Serveral Methods to do this , which require less time as well as very less Money,
1. Eyeliner Temporary Tattoo
Eyeliner tattoos are very quick easy and Safe to make. Just Follow this Steps !
1. Eyeliner pencils in black and other colors of your choice
2. A stencil
3. Cotton swabs
1. Place the stencil where you want to create your tattoo.
2. Trace the design with the black eyeliner. Add your detail lines as needed.
3. Begin coloring in the design with the other colors and using the swab to blend in the colors.
4. Coat the finished design with hairspray once you are satisfied. The hairspray acts like a sealant to prevent the finished product from smudging. Make sure you wash it off at night before bed because the liner will rub off onto your sheets and clothing.
2. Permannt Marker Temporary Tattoos
Take great care when using permanent markers because, like nail polish, they aren’t meant to be applied to the skin.
Permannt Marker Temporary Tattoos
1.Permanent Marker Temporary Tattoo
2.Fine tipped permanent markers
3.A stencil of your design
4.Rubbing alcohol (90% is preferred but 70% will also work)
5.Deodorant (clear stick, not roll-on)
1. Cut out your design stencil.
2. Arrange your markers and have all your other supplies at hand
3. Apply the deodorant in a very thin layer where you want to place your tattoo.
4. Trace your stencil onto a piece of paper, and make sure you have a fresh marker with enough black ink to draw your entire outline.
5. Place the stencil ink side down over the area where you applied the deodorant, and then apply firm pressure so it adheres in place.
6. Remove the paper and examine the area to make sure the transfer took to the skin. if it didn’t, remove your first attempt with alcohol and try again.
7.Trace your stencil outline with a fine tip permanent marker to darken it.
8. To add color, draw a line or two of your desired colors, and dip your cotton swab into the alcohol. Begin blending the colors using short, circular motions.
9.Add colors as needed in order to get the shading you like.
10.Use your fine tip marker to go over the outline again.
11. If you want to remove this tattoo, lightly scrub the skin with an alcohol-soaked cotton ball until it’s completely gone.
Warning About Skin Reactions
Anytime you put chemicals on your skin, there’s a chance you could have an unpleasant reaction. This includes using products like permanent marker and nail polish, which are not designed specifically for use on skin. Even tattoo decal paper can produce a reaction if you happen to be allergic to the ink.
Doctors especially warn against using permanent marker the skin of children. These markers Contains Chemicals like butanol, ethanol and isopropyl alcohol, among others, that can be absorbed through the skin and cause skin irritation, depress the central nervous system, and cause a host of other toxic reactions.
If you want create a temporary tattoo with one of these items, your best bet is to look for products marked hypoallergenic or nontoxic. Keep in mind that you could still have a mild to severe reaction, so consult your doctor immediately if you notice any redness, itching, burning or welts at the site of your temporary tattoo, as well as any other unusual symptoms.